Amazing amazing amazing day! Had an incredible day at college, had some amazing conversations with people i'm beginning to relate to and saw a famous person! Which automatically makes me famous, right? Or maybe i've been spending too much time around Karley.
I was blown away today thinking about how busy life is, and how important it is to have faith and to fully trust in God. Recently I found out I don't earn enough money to get a car loan, which absolutely sucks, but I decided that instead of being upset, which of course was my initial reaction, that I just have to remember that God will provide and all I need to do is trust in Him. Ps. Chris spoke on the weekend about how you can't praise God for being your provider unless you've given Him room to be the provider. I made a decision that God can have the burden of not having money, because now I don't have to! I love that! He is so much bigger and His brain is A LOT bigger than mine, so surely He will work it out.
Anyway, today was just a short blog. This is my blog and i'll write as much or as little at I would like. So bam.
It's time for bed now.
Seeya
x
No comments:
Post a Comment