It's 10:42pm and I start work in 5.5 hours. Hooray! I'm currently laying in bed and reflecting on my day. I feel like I needed to write everything down, so here I am getting everything out of my mind.
Christine Caine - there isn't much to say about this woman except the fact that she's incredibly talented and amazing! She just blows my mind! I was watching her preach on YouTube before, she's contagious! She spoke for 2 minutes (well, the video was 2 minutes) about trusting and having faith in God and I wanted to go and tell everyone!
Then continued the day at a Q&A with Ps. Chris Carmona from People Chicago, and I just love him! I felt so blessed just being able to hear the things he was saying. I remember Him and I remember being the brat amped kid and I probably didn't listen to everything he used to say, because I was selfish, however I was engrossed by the things he was saying. Loved it!
Basement Downtown, or whatever it is we call it these days was incredible. I got to speak to people I don't usually talk to about things I don't usually talk about and I was loving the conversations. It gave me a whole new perspective on some things. I just was amazed. I loved it!
I had this thought about how you can tell when someone is passionate, because they can't stop talking about it & I was mind blown to think that it's ok to be passionate, because passion is contagious, and then Ps. Chris said the same thing. I could throw a bible at someones face and show them all the things God has done in history, or I could tell them the things that God is doing in my life! Which are a lot. But you'll hear about them soon I'm sure. It's definitely bed time.
Goodnight,
Kirsty x

No comments:
Post a Comment